Synapse® Vocal Effects Integrator
THE SYNAPSE® VOCAL EFFECTS INTEGRATOR IS DESIGNED TO INTERFACE A DYNAMIC LO-Z BALANCED MICROPHONE WITH UNBALANCED GUITAR EFFECTS PEDALS. ITS COMPREHENSIVE CIRCUIT PROPERLY CONVERTS THE LOW BALANCED SIGNAL TO COUPLE WITH EXTERNAL FX UNITS, WHILE MAINTAINING ORIGINAL SIGNAL INTEGRITY.
Orders ship approx. 3 weeks from initial placement. The Synapse is a custom hand built & tested to order electronic device. Orders are shipped in the order they are received.
- Dynamic Microphone Preamp
- Input XLR In/Out (Active Balanced)
- ¼” Unbalanced Phone Jacks Send/Return Loop
- THD < 0.01%
- Flat Frequency/Phase response
- Noise < -100dBV Awtg
- Mix pot blends Wet/Dry signal
- Boost pot/ adds 0-12dB of boost only to the loopBlend
- Pot/Expression pedal jack* (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for mod instructions for use with Roland EV-5 or similar)
- Ground lift switch
- -9vdc Negative tip 100mA
- 2.1mm DC jack (Boss style)
- Bi color LED (Green=Loop Active, Red=Loop off